This unique device has been developed especially for producers of artificial casings for the meat industry.
The FKP simulates the meat filling process for artificial casings at an automatic sausage-filling equipment.
The principle is based on the determination of the increase in calibre in relation to the fill pressure. Any leaks of the material are detected during the filling process. The decline in pressure is shown on the screen.
The external computer controls the FKP and evaluates your data. The PC is connected to the FKP with a serial interface.
The software allows you to control the test. Examples:
- Starting and exiting the test procedure
- Viewing graphs with test details
- Saving test values and graphs
- Viewing and printing saved graphs
- Setting limits
- Adjusting the values for pressure and calibre